Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CC Heroes [Ideas/Signup]
07-19-2014, 01:21 PM
CC Heroes [Ideas/Signup]
So I'm super rusty with RPing, and since almost everyone has Superhero OC's, or at least had one in Aerial's old stories, I figure we can do something with that.

Or we can do like Aerial's other story and just use our OC's (or make new ones for this) in an adventure type story to save CC or something.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2014, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2014 08:23 PM by Ulfric Blackheart.)
RE: CC Heroes [Ideas/Signup]
I am in favor of this. I could make a hero of sorts or use an OC (or a villian/anti-hero if I could use Telemain since he is planned to gain demonic powers. Or crossclass into Warlock if you speak D&D. lol).
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Could be interesting. Just curious what sort of plot and stuff it'd have. "Saving CC" seems sorta odd. x3

That said, I could probably use "oil drum thighs" Tundra for this, if nothing else. Heh.
07-20-2014, 09:46 AM
(07-19-2014 08:22 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  I am in favor of this. I could make a hero of sorts or use an OC (or a villian/anti-hero if I could use Telemain since he is planned to gain demonic powers. Or crossclass into Warlock if you speak D&D. lol).

Yay =3

(07-20-2014 08:20 AM)Nemesis Wrote:  Could be interesting. Just curious what sort of plot and stuff it'd have. "Saving CC" seems sorta odd. x3

That said, I could probably use "oil drum thighs" Tundra for this, if nothing else. Heh.

Well that's why it's an idea and sign up thread, so we can decide what we're actually gonna do lol

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2014, 12:58 PM
(07-20-2014 09:46 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  
(07-19-2014 08:22 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  I am in favor of this. I could make a hero of sorts or use an OC (or a villian/anti-hero if I could use Telemain since he is planned to gain demonic powers. Or crossclass into Warlock if you speak D&D. lol).

Yay =3

(07-20-2014 08:20 AM)Nemesis Wrote:  Could be interesting. Just curious what sort of plot and stuff it'd have. "Saving CC" seems sorta odd. x3

Well that's why it's an idea and sign up thread, so we can decide what we're actually gonna do lol

Fair 'nuff~ :3
11-18-2015, 06:10 PM
now that I'm back, I seriously need to stretch my RP muscles, so you can bet I'm in. I might need to think about my character a decent bit in order to end up with a character who's not just a Kamen Rider or a girl with animal-based powers.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
'Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do
11-18-2015, 11:49 PM
I've been considering getting back into 'forum style' RP for quite a while now, since real life interferes with IRC RP too often for my liking and ends up with a haphazard slice of life that doesn't have any real plot.

It would be nice to see actual RPs on here again.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
11-19-2015, 04:30 AM
I derped and totally didn't notice that I'd posted in a year-old thread last night. it was late, and I'm not all there when it's late. XD

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
'Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do