Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Paranormal Thread
04-16-2014, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 08:08 PM by neo_ozon.)
The Paranormal Thread
Thought I might try and restart this.

For those who remember the old thread from before the site went nuclear, I've been having some rather ghoulish encounters in my house. Two days ago, I was on the computer, diddling with my nook and watching some wrestling. Then this figure walks past my door and gives me this piercing glare that envocative of my stepfather Bill

After a few minutes of no hearing him rumaging around in his bedroom, I walk to the bathroom and peer out the bathroom window which has a pretty clear view of the backyard and driveway

His blue ford 1-50 truck isn't there and no one is in his bedroom

I quietly close my bedroom door and try and calm the fuck down

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: The Paranormal Thread
[Image: 4fda5447f3f58.gif]

I mean, you were likely mistaken or just seeing things or he left without you hearing, but I prefer to think your house is wicked haunted.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
06-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Took a quick nap yesterday after not sleeping all that well the night before. When I removed my eye mask (yes, harr harr, I do sleep with one) I noticed something on my door that resembled words. Not having my glasses on, I could barely make it out but it looked like it read "I will fucking kill you". After a few moments the words just sort of dissolved away.

There have also been some instances of my bedroom window (which has a clear view of the front lawn) being eclisped by total blackness as if someone was standing infront of it (said window is about 5'12 inches and about three feet wide) only to have it vanish seconds later

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
06-02-2014, 02:57 AM
The first one could be still being tired or possibly any medicine or illness. The other one, I would recommend learning about shadow people.

Right now, I am watching paranormal stuff while I am trying to sleep. Always a little creepy...

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]