Spam Thread
09-28-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Spam Thread
-)>8<(-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2015, 10:27 PM
I got laid, had some tasty snacks, and got one of my orders from Amazon. It was a good weekend.
09-29-2015, 02:17 PM
http://nichegamer.com/2015/09/never-befo...-medieval/

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
09-30-2015, 08:08 AM
Been watching Vinny from Vinesauce play Super Mario Maker and along with his streams of Splatoon, it's convinced me to buy a WiiU

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
09-30-2015, 12:52 PM
(09-30-2015 08:08 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Been watching Vinny from Vinesauce play Super Mario Maker

[Image: rQi7wBG.jpg]

The fuck is wrong with you?
No seriously, what's wrong with you?
That's gotta be one of the dumbest things anyone could watch if they're not doing research on what may be a future buy.
It's like watching someone set up dominoes, no one in their right mind enjoys the set up, it's all about the knocking over!
Have you started smoking pot?

10-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Loup, regarding what we call Kool-Aid, I have spent years trying to identify and undue bits of the 4chan /b/ mindset I absorbed from over a decade of using image boards. What I mean in particular, in the best way I can define it, is all the nihilism and self-loathing image boards tend to encourage. I think it even affected life-decisions. One of the many reasons I enlisted was to cleanse myself of any of those "special snowflake" features chansters express in rants, particularly on OPERATORchan.

I suppose what I mean to say is that no matter how much we may think we are in ultimate control, the communities we become a part of inevitably become a part of us, not that this happened to you. I really have no idea what you did after you left.

Welcome back. I am very glad you returned.
10-01-2015, 03:39 PM
(10-01-2015 06:44 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  Loup, regarding what we call Kool-Aid, I have spent years trying to identify and undue bits of the 4chan /b/ mindset I absorbed from over a decade of using image boards. What I mean in particular, in the best way I can define it, is all the nihilism and self-loathing image boards tend to encourage. I think it even affected life-decisions. One of the many reasons I enlisted was to cleanse myself of any of those "special snowflake" features chansters express in rants, particularly on OPERATORchan.

I suppose what I mean to say is that no matter how much we may think we are in ultimate control, the communities we become a part of inevitably become a part of us, not that this happened to you. I really have no idea what you did after you left.

Welcome back. I am very glad you returned.

Kool Aid, the stuff the Jonestown cults followers almost all willingly drank knowing it was poisoned.
Drinking the kool aid means you stupidly listen to and/or follow anything they say. Stupid easy to make your own pseudo cult with social media and how stupid people are these days, I wonder how many would willingly eat until they burst just to make their leaders point.

10-01-2015, 09:52 PM
(10-01-2015 03:39 PM)Chaos Wrote:  I wonder how many would willingly eat until they burst just to make their leaders point.

....note to self....become cult leader...
10-02-2015, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 03:59 AM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
Oh yes, Kool-Aid is one of my favorite slang terms. I read about Jonestown a few times and always watch the documentaries when one shows.

I first heard it referenced on The Walton & Johnson radio show around the mid-2000s. Interestingly what the people of Jonestown drank was really one of those generic grape-flavored powdered mixes(with cyanide), but so many people call everything by the most famous brand that "drinking the Kool-Aid" is what stuck.
10-02-2015, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 06:48 AM by Chaos.)
(10-02-2015 03:59 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  Oh yes, Kool-Aid is one of my favorite slang terms. I read about Jonestown a few times and always watch the documentaries when one shows.

I first heard it referenced on The Walton & Johnson radio show around the mid-2000s. Interestingly what the people of Jonestown drank was really one of those generic grape-flavored powdered mixes(with cyanide), but so many people call everything by the most famous brand that "drinking the Kool-Aid" is what stuck.

"Flavored Drink"

I've seen two movies about it and maybe read something about it in school. The second time I saw a movie about it, it was by accident, the way they worded it, I thought it was gonna be a horror movie, then I got to the kool aid part and realized what the fuck it was. Seems like the only times anyone uses "based on a true story" is when it's not.