Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woah! We need some RPs in here!
07-22-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Woah! We need some RPs in here!
I'm totally down with anything though I prefer fantasy. I have been hoping to get into a D&D game here but so far nothing doing.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2014, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 10:41 AM by Nemesis.)
Blerp. I do have an old fantasy rp of mine I could bring over. Never really caught on for 'normal' sites(Lack of posters, really), but here it'd work, I think. The idea's a bit old, since it's from late 2012, but I think it's still interesting. One of the main parts about it was that I was going to strive to make it more of a...visual rp. a lot of rps I've been in sorta skimp on the details of areas, and I was going to try and be more in-depth in that regard. :3

A great war was fought on the ground long ago. A powerful demon was defeated by 7 heroes, who were able to split the demon into seven fragments and seal them away. Centuries passed, and the world was able to advance their technology to new heights. Designwise, think a mix of Dark Souls, and the Dwemer tech from Skyrim, heh. Unfortunately, the plot would start with one of the fragments being released, and trying to find it's brethren to become whole again and prooobably mess up the world. Predictably, each fragment sorta represents one of the seven sins, and thus fats and stuff would be likely.

Quite a few live on the land below. Most of the world is covered by an odd mist, and those who were born and raised on the land tend to have a higher magical affinity then those born and raised on the dials. This same mist also leads to "abnormals", those born with odd things for a human(like say, a catgirl would be an abnormal). There may also be traditional fantasy races, but I never really thought too much into those.

Those who can afford it live on the Dials, 3, connected floating landmasses powered by technology and magic. Each dial is made of it's namesake. The Emerald Dial is where the elite and conduct their daily activities, the Golden Dial is where the general shops are, and the Silver Dial is where those too poor for the Emerald Dial live. This floating community protects them from monster attacks which cities and villages on the ground have to deal with.

That's...all I have at the moment. Thoughts? x3
09-20-2014, 11:58 AM
I usually only RP over Skype, so if anyone is interested, PM me.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2014, 03:01 AM
I am terrible at the whole group RP thing. However, I do decent with handling multiple small ones! Provided I don't sleep for 16 hours. I am incapable of leading anything D&D related, but I do have all the 3.5 stuff, plus Pathfinder, and am interested in expanding my collection of TTRPG's. Though, feel free to hit me up for some one on one stuff, just don't expect a yes every time, or right away.
11-19-2015, 04:47 AM
this area's still pretty empty after a year. how about we start working on some ideas in here again? I'm a bit out of practice, as I imagine many others are, so I'm down for pretty much any idea.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
'Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do
02-18-2016, 09:21 PM
I've really been craving a group RP lately. Maybe something simple just to get some activity going here? "Real world" slice of life or a preexisting canon setting, maybe?
02-20-2016, 01:36 AM
We can attempt a group casual RP setting on the forum if we generate enough interest. The casual slice of life caught my attention because it used to be my preferred style "back in the day". So yeah, why not. I'm in.
02-27-2016, 06:36 AM
I'm still around. I usually just run stuff on the irc's...sister channel, I guess?

#Secondsin is where ircrp shenanigans happen. Sometimes. Our main thing is St. Augustine, a magic school rp, but side stuff happens every now and again, too!
03-06-2016, 07:08 PM
I'm not completely committed to slice of life, it just seems like something that would be easy to get started with. What kinds of specific settings would people be interested in for that? We could do a school or a small town...just some ideas.

I popped into the IRC and it sounds like fun, but unfortunately might not be an awesome fit for my weird schedule.