Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pyknic Arms
12-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Bug RE: Pyknic Arms
Fast had used her sword's super speed to bypass the barricades and storm the castle. She figured, if she did save the Queen from the supposed threat, then she would have no choice but to listen to what she had to say. Luckily, the castle door was open as she sprinted through like a blur. The practically still moving knights saw no trace of Fast until she stopped in the main throne room where the battle took place. Once there, Fast sprinted again as a thin sword was raised in the air while a powerful beam was ready to meet it head on.

Fast activated her Arm which greatly increased her speed. She became a rushing blur and threw herself into the fray. Without thinking, she tackled the sword wielder out of harm's way as they both tumbled across the courtroom.

“You fool, I had her!” An authoritative voice barked. The sight of the Witch Queen was something Fast hadn't prepared for. Sure, she had seen large women in her life, even herself but the Kruszevyanian ruler's girth was beyond the tan swordswoman's imagination. She was as wide as about four people, her hips the bane of doorways and possibly her throne as well. Milk white skin with thin curly tresses of golden locks cascaded down to her thick neck with multiple chins running down her face. She was dressed in in a red regal top with yellow stitching and a pasty great belly oozing on her lap and a bed sheet dress with hints of her blubber covered legs holding her stature up.

Fast was awestruck at how big this ruler was, so much so, she almost forgot about the attacker. At the last minute, she managed to parry the attack, getting a good look at the troublemaker. A blonde, just like the Witch Queen but her skin was a chocolate brown hue. She was husky like the Queen, but more in the mid-200 range like Weaver. She wore a blue mini-dress with a white decorative skirt rim, ringed boots and jeweled arm-guards. Her hair was spiked up with a jeweled tiara across her forehead and her sword was a black bladed cutlass. “Interesting...you can keep up~”

The white coated Fast gasped as the woman backed off, smirking as she made her getaway.

“After her! After her!” Ireyla howled, pointing in the blue clad woman's direction. Compelled, Fast began to run after her, only to be tripped by heavy roots that sprouted from the floor. “No, not you...I need to have a word with you...”

The rest of the party were invited to the throne room as Fast was then released from the root restraints the Queen had placed her in. The Witch Queen had been brought up to speed of the group's intentions and was a little more informed about the special weapons that had become a hot topic.

“Well, though I am humbled that outsiders would journey all this way to help me, I'm afraid my mind is made up. I will continue to expand my empire and hunt the Pyknic Arms.”

“Your Majesty!” Ryven pleaded.

“Hey, I just saved your butt, lady! At least hear us out!” Fast blurted but soon retracted as the blonde royal gave her a piercing glare.

“As I said, I am not changing my mind. You especially should know how important it is to collect these items so that they cause less trouble. If what you told me is true, then this 'Wyrm' will be no match for my knights when or if she does come.”

“That's just it, you're playing into her plan!”

“Then what do you suggest we do?”

“I told you; give the Arms to people that deserve them.”

Ireyla chuckled. “That's rich. You mean give them to the criminals, the rag wearers that live on the outer bounds of my kingdom?”

“You mean those type of people YOU created?”

The Witch Queen glared at the swordswoman as Fast gave the same glance. “I should cut your tongue out for the lashings you've been spewing. If anything, I find you worse than that other Queen who attacked me...”

“Who is she, anyway? Weaver asked, trying to ease the tension.

“Similar to your friend, she is also a person who seems bent on liberating the Arms from me. She parades around my territories, spreading lies about how greedy I am and about the Arms being cursed. Yet, I am certain she wields one herself...talk about hypocrisy.”

“Don't you?” Fast asked.

“I do not. You see, I have been chosen by nature itself to run this kingdom. With the power of the Earth itself aiding me, I can call upon the elements, trees and whatever else roams this planet to solve my problems. But with that Queen, it appears that she can avoid almost anything I throw at her. If it weren't for my ability to track her as she ran across the floor, I might have-” The blonde Witch Queen then stopped herself to cough.

“But at least consider our suggestions. We may be outsiders, but from our experience in your land, we've noticed not even the common man can get to your keep.” Ryven explained. “Even your Round Knights, who have undying loyalty to you, are feeling the pressures of your vast conquest. Dame-”

“So THAT'S who has been causing trouble, eh!?”

“N-No your Majesty!” Ryven denied, holding her hands up. “Dame Layard helped me and Zoe escape the town your troops attacked. We even managed to recover the Arm that was stolen from you.”

“Oh? And where is it?” Zoe's head propped up as she slowly backed away. Ireyla narrowed her gaze as Fast stepped in front of the red headed archer. “You again...”

“Queen Ireyla, with all do respect, all we are trying to do is help you and your land. Do you think we'd be standing here talking each others ears off if we didn't believe what you we've seen was wrong or selfish? We are trying to be civil here, but I know as Queen the final say is yours but you are trending on tyrant with this attitude!”

“YOU INSOLENT-!” The armored guards surrounded the girls at Ireyla's raised tone. Fast and Zoe immediately drew their weapons as an intense stand-off had begun.

“No, no...this isn't how it was supposed to go...” Ryven frowned.

“Hey kid...Fast is it? Lay down your weapon...” Zoe whispered. “I...We will give them our Arms.”

“Are you crazy!?”

“No, smart. She wants these things, right? But she also wants her kingdom to be safe. Trust me, we give them our Arms, let Ryven and Weaver talk her down and we take a nice time out.”

“...Time out?”

Once again, Fast was bound in a twisted contortion of roots. Only this time, she and Zoe were in the castle dungeon awaiting judgment and had been stripped of their Pyknic Arms.

“Way to go...”

“Calm it, metal head. Ryven's got this.” The archer assured. “As far as I know, she's buddy-buddy with one of the Queen's knights. There is no way Ireyla would upset her elite guards, they are the ones who get in closest proximity with her, she views them like family.”

“And how do you know all this?”

“I know how monarchies work, especially this kind. No kids, no King, Witch Queen is super lonely and treasures the people that actually talk to her.”

Fast blinked, convinced but also bewildered by Zoe's knowledge. But sure enough, the dungeon room door opened and the roots uncoiled from the two prisoners. On the other side of the door, the two massive mages and Ireyla stood, awaiting the two Arms wielders.

“We have come to an agreement.” Ryven announced.

“So, as it were, your party works for me now. Since my Knights are spread thin, hunting down Arms and further expanding my territories, I need you three to clean up the messes in my kingdom.” Ireyla explained.

“Wait a minute! We work for you now!?”

“Fast, please...” Weaver pleaded. “This is the only thing we could settle with Queen Ireyla. Basically, she has gotten reports of...trouble in her territories. We agreed that we would help those situations as most are the result of a Pyknic Arm in the wrong hands.”

“So, we're fixing your mistakes!?”

“Call it what you want child, but it is I who spared you from a fate worse than death.”

“You mean after I saved your life!?” Fast retorted. “You said it yourself, you couldn't even keep up with that other woman's movements!

“That is exactly why I am sparing you and giving you this task. Consider it a second chance.”

Fast's face tensed up, but a hand on her lap from Weaver and from on her shoulder from Zoe calmed her down. “What are you two-?”

“Look, this is the best we can manage. Though we didn't totally convince her, she is still letting us find better wielders for the Arms..technically.” Zoe counseled.

“But...”

“You can't win every fight, Fast.” Weaver lectured.

“All right, fine...we'll take the deal...”

“Very good. Though I would prefer Ryven be with you, she has to finish her pilgrimage to the Citadel City in the west in order to complete her training as an Archmage. Your first assignment will be in the morning as will be the return of your Arms. Until then, drink and be merry but don't leave the castle and I expect you all to be back in the throne room by tomorrow afternoon.” Ireyla then dismissed the girls, Fast giving her another dirty look before joining her friends. Unknown to the tan swordswoman, her pendant had slipped out her pocket.

The Witch Queen summoned a root to bring it to her palm to examine it. Her eyes grew wide as the item was identical to the pendant Ryven had shown her earlier. No doubt it was Dame Layard's crest, but the Queen recalled only giving a single pendant to each of her knights. It was a symbol that allowed a loved one to have full access to the castle, but why did Fast have it?

A sated sighed echoed though the banquet room as the trio enjoyed an evening feast. The electric blue haired Weaver rubbed her swollen middle with her round belly pressed against the room of her long skirt, having parted her orange vest as her pale belly sat between the two articles of clothing.

Zoe was near passed out as she held a drumstick in her hand while she nibbled on it slowly. Her own gut sitting comfortably full on her lap, her thighs a bit bigger and digging into her brown shorts. Her breasts already weighing down and straining her tunic while forcing her cloak apart.

But the only one audible was Fast who was practically swallowing everything on her plate. The sandy haired swordswoman was eating with a vigor, only taking breaks to breath as she gorged on the ham slices, hearty mutton chunks and whatever high carbohydrate dish closest to her. Her ravenous hunger already had her belt sash sink into her growing front but she ignored the pain to make up for the lost calories she used throughout the day.

But eventually, all three girls suffered a well deserved food coma as each didn't even make it out the room before passing out. The closest was Zoe who fell unconscious right at the exit of the room, leaving Weaver face planted on the table while seated and Fast under the table.

When Ireyla arrived to check on the girls, she regrettably shook her head. 'This is going to be a disaster...' She thought as her blue deer companion trotted in. It then licked Zoe's face as the archer giggled, her face red with several empty wine bottles still at the dining table.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 04-29-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 04-29-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 04-30-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 04-30-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 07-06-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 12-06-2014 12:09 PM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 03-28-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Pyknic Arms - Aerial-Rave - 03-31-2015, 10:47 PM