Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 03-06-2016 06:14 AM

(03-05-2016 01:24 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  That's a sad but true case. For the most part it's a case of normally perfectly decent people getting so sick of people telling them how not to act that they are turning into that very thing. This is actually a quote from someone I know personally, "You know me, there isn't a racist bone in my body...but lately having so many people tell me how good I have it and how awful I am because I am white is making me start to second guess a few things..."

SJW's are the single biggest polarizing hate mongering force out there right now while claiming to be the opposite.

[Image: oik5BrV.gif]

Hearing people wanting to vote for Hillary is a sad but true case.
Hearing people wanting to vote for Trump instills hope in humanity.
If The Bern can't beat out Hillary, Trump will be the only person against the TPP.

(03-06-2016 01:44 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:24 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  That's a sad but true case. For the most part it's a case of normally perfectly decent people getting so sick of people telling them how not to act that they are turning into that very thing. This is actually a quote from someone I know personally, "You know me, there isn't a racist bone in my body...but lately having so many people tell me how good I have it and how awful I am because I am white is making me start to second guess a few things..."

SJW's are the single biggest polarizing hate mongering force out there right now while claiming to be the opposite.

That's what got me too. When I started on Tumblr, which was originally gonna be used to just share my shit and keep in touch with people, I was sympathetic to racial issues like the Ferguson thing and trans issues and all that. After putting up with their shit for as many years as I did, I couldn't give a shit about either of them now. After so many people tell me I'm a bad guy because I'm white and not trans and I'm oppressing them somehow, it was made worse when people I considered friends were posting that shit too, when they originally were on tumblr to make fun of idiots like that.

It's why I just stopped using it and unfollowed people that weren't doing just art or comics.

Both you assholes got what you deserve playing with fire and dynamite with tiny fuses. Hell, I remember stating that Feeabie was gonna be shit when Neo started advertising it.

The reason I've been telling Wolf not to move to Europe, if UK, Sweeden, Germany, and France can help it, the rest of the place will bend over for a harsh SJW dicking. Rapes will skyrocket and people in a position of helping, won't because they don't wanna be called racist.

Tumbler ideology was already fusing itself within our community what with all our artists jumping over to that, allowing the cattle to follow over in droves and with their low self respect and intelligence, they were easy marks. Brunt of the models were already soldiers in the SJW cause and "unintentionally" used their bodies to turn more of our people into white knights.

Cut all ties to anyone infected for if you go against my warning for like the 20th time (fuck you assholes), you may find yourself an ally of Anthony Burch and as such, no better.

[Image: HtjT3QB.jpg]

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 03-06-2016 06:51 AM

I do like that picture though Chaos.

And many times on the internet I find myself enjoying the artwork or the music, but keeping a safe distance away from its creator because I don't agree with their ideals.

But the whole SJW thing has gotten to the point where I just don't bother trying anymore.

I'm a white male working american. Everything that is wrong with the world is somehow MY fault.

So where's my incentive not to speak my mind because I might offend someone, or my comments could be considered racist?

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 03-06-2016 06:55 AM

God dammit...yes Chaos you were right. And I am not moving there anymore for that reason actually. And my girlfriend is moving here for that very reason. So yes, you were right.

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 03-06-2016 07:04 AM

So St Patrick's Day is coming up.

And for some reason I have the bright idea of having some real Irish Whiskey.

What's the best way to attack this? Cause I'm guessing it'd be about as fiery as rum is, which so far I've only been able to handle by putting a shot of morgan into a glass of pineapple juice. No idea why it works, but damn its good that way.

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 03-06-2016 07:06 AM

(03-06-2016 06:51 AM)Odin Wrote:  I do like that picture though Chaos.

Something had to pad it out.

(03-06-2016 06:55 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  God dammit...yes Chaos you were right. And I am not moving there anymore for that reason actually. And my girlfriend is moving here for that very reason. So yes, you were right.

[Image: weHoaMI.gif]

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 03-06-2016 09:01 AM

Odin, I am sorry. But if you can't drink Morgan straight when you just need to bite the bullet and deal with the burn. You won't find a whiskey smoother than Morgan Spiced Rum. Unfortunately I am not a whiskey drinker exactly so I can't give you any brands to look for.

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 03-06-2016 09:02 AM

This'll be interesting then. Cause there's a pint of Jameson irish whiskey chilling for St Patrick's Day.

Next to it is some Morgan for tonight.

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 03-06-2016 09:23 AM

Jameson? .....Can you record yourself taking a shot of it straight? Please?

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 03-06-2016 10:58 AM

Well I'm saving it for St Patrick's Day.

As practice though I've got a shot of Morgan in one hand and a mug of pineapple juice in the other. And so far, its going at least.

This is gonna be gooood.

RE: Spam Thread - Dope - 03-06-2016 02:53 PM

You jerks talking about whiskey

I can't drink for another 3-4 hours