Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
03-05-2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(03-04-2016 08:18 PM)Dope Wrote:  Why do grown men still give money to Nintendo?

Thick assed squid girls, easy to control games, and rampant candy assery.

(03-04-2016 08:18 PM)Dope Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 04:58 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 01:55 AM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  So the local news anchors were talking about the Ghostbusters trailer. Basically after showing it, one of them goes "I get the feeling they're not showing the best parts." The other one just laughs and says "I hope not!"

I've got a bad feeling about this.

No shit Sherlock.
It was foretold eons ago when the first signs of the coming cataclysm revealed themselves.
I don't know why Sony studios are trying so hard to make that Sony is going bankrupt thing true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

This is kind of unfortunate for all parties involved. Absolutely nobody asked for this and to top it all off even the audience they're trying to pander to hates it (which should be a perfect case study why you don't cater to SJWs and progressives)

Been getting pretty easy to believe this world was not meant to be lived in

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2016, 08:57 AM
And you guys laughed at me when I first used "SJW" unironically...
03-05-2016, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 09:27 AM by Chaos.)
(03-05-2016 08:57 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  And you guys laughed at me when I first used "SJW" unironically...

If I did, it was because you said something about using a word "ironically".

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
03-05-2016, 09:34 AM
actually it was because I was bitching about feabie being loaded with dumbass SWJ's and I don't think you realised that they had embraced the term and doubled their obnoxious idiocy about it.
03-05-2016, 11:40 AM
The fact that Donald Trump is killing it in the polls is telling sign that people are fed up with progressives. They're gonna go away like the Christians crying satanism in the 90s sooner or later.
03-05-2016, 01:24 PM
That's a sad but true case. For the most part it's a case of normally perfectly decent people getting so sick of people telling them how not to act that they are turning into that very thing. This is actually a quote from someone I know personally, "You know me, there isn't a racist bone in my body...but lately having so many people tell me how good I have it and how awful I am because I am white is making me start to second guess a few things..."

SJW's are the single biggest polarizing hate mongering force out there right now while claiming to be the opposite.
03-06-2016, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 01:45 AM by Blubberbutt.)
(03-05-2016 01:24 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  That's a sad but true case. For the most part it's a case of normally perfectly decent people getting so sick of people telling them how not to act that they are turning into that very thing. This is actually a quote from someone I know personally, "You know me, there isn't a racist bone in my body...but lately having so many people tell me how good I have it and how awful I am because I am white is making me start to second guess a few things..."

SJW's are the single biggest polarizing hate mongering force out there right now while claiming to be the opposite.

That's what got me too. When I started on Tumblr, which was originally gonna be used to just share my shit and keep in touch with people, I was sympathetic to racial issues like the Ferguson thing and trans issues and all that. After putting up with their shit for as many years as I did, I couldn't give a shit about either of them now. After so many people tell me I'm a bad guy because I'm white and not trans and I'm oppressing them somehow, it was made worse when people I considered friends were posting that shit too, when they originally were on tumblr to make fun of idiots like that.

It's why I just stopped using it and unfollowed people that weren't doing just art or comics.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2016, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 03:35 AM by R. Fresco.)
Man the only places I see the stuff you guys talk about is when someone shows it to me online. Never seen it IRL.

Also I'm also dissapointed about the new Ghostbusters trailer, wish they weren't so focused on overt comedy.

probably my faveorite fan recut

https://youtu.be/8IDXpOX0Cp0
03-06-2016, 04:20 AM
Count yourself lucky. I see plenty of it offline unfortunately.

Also just read Gorgeous Princess Creamy Beamy for the first time...How much would we have to pay Sakurai to actually give his comics a satisfying ending instead of abrupt cutoffs? >.< And now I am left craving more that I know will never come to fruition ;.;
03-06-2016, 06:13 AM
I've dealt with some shit IRL, just not as bad and more easily laughed off.

Just yesterday I had this black girl that I don't get along with try to say I was racist because I put "gorilla" hair gel in the "ethnic" hair care tote. Even tho the "ethnic" hair care stuff is in the same aisle as the hair gel shit. I just walked away from that, and her co-workers said she was just trying to be a bitch/funny, but dealing with her in the past, I wasn't gonna engage her.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user