Spam Thread
04-14-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Spam Thread
Get your butt back here Shippo >:[
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2016, 11:42 AM
(04-12-2016 02:15 AM)Odin Wrote:  Meh. They should have left well enough alone.

Way too predictable, reusing a nearly 30 year old formula with few changes other than the names and places.

I guess I'm not too fond of most of these sequels and reboots that are being made into movies lately. They just ruin things that should have been left as-is.

I don't think that there's ever really been a successful reboot film unless you count the Godzilla movies

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-14-2016, 05:22 PM
But will the new series have Twi'lek women dancing to funky electric piano tunes?

04-14-2016, 07:13 PM
I can't help but notice that the artist may have a hard on for Aquaman:
[Image: OJSkWm5.jpg]

It kept the Wacky and the Wacky is making it hard for me to call it edgy.
Who the hell could have seen this coming?
[Image: TtrN3u1.jpg]
Who here will pay witness to DC?

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
04-14-2016, 10:23 PM
All that stuff was announced months ago and I'm pretty excited to see what DC does with it solely because of how batshit insane it is. Seriously, we might have another "Afterlife With Archie" on our hands here

I'm also kind of hoping that with new revamp of the Hanna-Barbera/Warner properties that we might see some more interactions with them and the DC characters, I know that there have been some occasional team ups with Scooby Doo and The Looney Tunes, but it's never really been anything substantial or cannon

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-15-2016, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 06:57 AM by kawaiiChiimera.)
(04-13-2016 02:54 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Well Homestuck ending was a let down, it was animated so awesomely but left some stuff unresolved.

Also I'm trying to convince Shippo to post here since he wants me to say hi for him every time I post, but he doesn't feel like anyone besides Ulf and Loup know/miss him, and with his account not being here anymore he can't be bothered to make a new one lol
GODDAMNIT HUSSIE WHY MUST IT BE SO VAGUE
But yeah. It was great looking but left a ton of shit to be assumed. Me and my friends have been nitpicking at it for every tiny bit of info possible and there's still tons of plot threads left undone.
He said he'd make an epilogue, but it could be posted anywhere from today to two years from now.

(Still can't believe they made a video that rivals almost every other anime opening or outro I've ever seen though.)
IGN even gave it a nod. http://ign.com/articles/2016/04/14/webco...7-year-run

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
04-15-2016, 08:44 AM
(04-14-2016 10:23 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  All that stuff was announced months ago and I'm pretty excited to see what DC does with it solely because of how batshit insane it is. Seriously, we might have another "Afterlife With Archie" on our hands here

I'm also kind of hoping that with new revamp of the Hanna-Barbera/Warner properties that we might see some more interactions with them and the DC characters, I know that there have been some occasional team ups with Scooby Doo and The Looney Tunes, but it's never really been anything substantial or cannon

This is one of the big two we're talking about here, if I were you, I'd be hoping it will be good before I got too excited.

(04-15-2016 06:55 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  
(04-13-2016 02:54 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Well Homestuck ending was a let down, it was animated so awesomely but left some stuff unresolved.

Also I'm trying to convince Shippo to post here since he wants me to say hi for him every time I post, but he doesn't feel like anyone besides Ulf and Loup know/miss him, and with his account not being here anymore he can't be bothered to make a new one lol
GODDAMNIT HUSSIE WHY MUST IT BE SO VAGUE
But yeah. It was great looking but left a ton of shit to be assumed. Me and my friends have been nitpicking at it for every tiny bit of info possible and there's still tons of plot threads left undone.
He said he'd make an epilogue, but it could be posted anywhere from today to two years from now.

(Still can't believe they made a video that rivals almost every other anime opening or outro I've ever seen though.)
IGN even gave it a nod. http://ign.com/articles/2016/04/14/webco...7-year-run

IGN giving a nod to homestruck is like the news broadcasting murder stories. They don't do it because they think it's good, they do it for the numbers.

And don't bet on that, from what I've heard, the guy's so fucking burnt out and hating himself that if you get anything, it'll be him giving the series over to a team of fans.

P.S. You and your friends nit pick over info for stupid shit.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
04-15-2016, 09:13 AM
(04-15-2016 08:44 AM)Chaos Wrote:  IGN giving a nod to homestruck is like the news broadcasting murder stories. They don't do it because they think it's good, they do it for the numbers.

And don't bet on that, from what I've heard, the guy's so fucking burnt out and hating himself that if you get anything, it'll be him giving the series over to a team of fans.

P.S. You and your friends nit pick over info for stupid shit.
The Dead Sea was the largest source of clean fresh water until Choas stepped into it

Just a fun fact

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
04-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Hello, everyone!
Zoltan's tired of saying "Hi!" for me, so I'm here to do it myself. Also, I missed this place. =D How's everyone doing?
04-15-2016, 10:15 AM
(04-14-2016 08:06 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Get your butt back here Shippo >:[

He's trying but he's dead because the queue thing that we implemented so long ago D8

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user