RE: Spam Thread
Why angel halo AND devil wings?

Is he going Donte on us Alter?

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2015, 03:10 AM
I don't see wings on him, just a ragged scarf. Halo and horns though, oh dear we have a double agent.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
04-27-2015, 03:11 AM
(04-27-2015 02:42 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  Why angel halo AND devil wings?

original oc pls dont steal
nuthin personnel kid

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
04-27-2015, 03:11 AM
What's that supposed to mean? :/
04-27-2015, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 04:23 AM by Blubberbutt.)
(04-27-2015 02:42 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  Why angel halo AND devil wings?

He's always had that halo. People just forget to draw it constantly. He only has the halo part when he's in "Alterdeus" dress because that's his "scary merc" outfit and... I've gone over this with you at least a couple times already haven't I?

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2015, 05:45 AM
I realize I shouldn't expect subtlety from you, but I wasn't trying to be poetic by avoiding using your name.

I'm sure you don't namefag on there unless you're posting your work because you don't care to associate yourself with your ass-backwards opinions. Please delete your post mentioning me and we can maintain some kind of civility, or as much the level we have thus far. It's sure to draw attention as well, so maybe you could even keep what little reputation this failure of a forum has over there from being set back to rock bottom.

I still haven't told people the things you've said to make me leave. I don't know why, maybe in some small corner of my mind I still respect you. I doubt people would care anyways, but you never know.
04-27-2015, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 08:13 AM by kawaiiChiimera.)
(04-27-2015 05:45 AM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  I realize I shouldn't expect subtlety from you, but I wasn't trying to be poetic by avoiding using your name.

I'm sure you don't namefag on there unless you're posting your work because you don't care to associate yourself with your ass-backwards opinions. Please delete your post mentioning me and we can maintain some kind of civility, or as much the level we have thus far. It's sure to draw attention as well, so maybe you could even keep what little reputation this failure of a forum has over there from being set back to rock bottom.

I still haven't told people the things you've said to make me leave. I don't know why, maybe in some small corner of my mind I still respect you. I doubt people would care anyways, but you never know.
[Image: Wat8.jpg?1315930535]
also who?

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
04-27-2015, 08:44 AM
(04-27-2015 08:13 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  also who?

I didn't want to mention them directly. They know who they are, and they should know how much I despise them at this point as I've made no secret of it. It's an issue on another forum though and I decided to ask them here because I didn't want to spread anymore of this personal bullshit in a place that doesn't need it.
04-27-2015, 09:03 AM
Yes. It'd be best to avoid bringing drama here.

At the same time its good to see you again. We've picked up a few new people recently, but have lost just as many older members. Hard to believe Chubbychannel is in its 5th year of operation, the ghostly shell it is now of what it should have been.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]