Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
02-04-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(02-04-2015 06:24 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  But that idea sounds so bad that I would pay to watch it.

Wouldn't even really be much of a fair fight except for the fact that Donny is good with gizmos and electronics and could probably easily dismantle an autobot or decepticon in no time at all

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 05:55 PM
He does machines!

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2015, 04:40 AM
(02-04-2015 05:20 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 06:33 PM)Chaos Wrote:  I watch the Ninja Turtles movie expecting nothing and yet I'm still letdown.
My memory's a bit fuzzy, but I think I heard that it was profitable enough for Paramount to give the go ahead on a sequel.

I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in the future there was a TMNT vs Transformers movie. I mean Paramount owns the rights to makes films of both properties, so I don't see why that wouldn't be a money-laced twinkle in some corporate fat cat executive's eye

If there's a Avengers/Transformers crossover and a Ghostbusters/GI Joe/Transformers vs. zombies, there's likely a TMNT vs Transformers comic coming if not already out.

Whoever has Nintendo crap
http://i.imgur.com/DJPAWzb.jpg
Use em or pass em, bro.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
02-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Just saw a commercial for the season finale of "My Big Fat Fabulous Life", shame that a partially "size positive" show had to suddenly diverge into "OMG! I need to lose weight or I'll die!!" territory.....

02-05-2015, 04:22 PM
(02-05-2015 01:47 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Just saw a commercial for the season finale of "My Big Fat Fabulous Life", shame that a partially "size positive" show had to suddenly diverge into "OMG! I need to lose weight or I'll die!!" territory.....

That's every show these days.
Gotta have that want fester for months.

It's hilarious how many times that channel changes what it's pandering to while always staying away from what it's name is.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
02-06-2015, 08:47 AM
You know she has a hormonal condition that is directly influenced by her weight right? She has admitted to being happy with her body but she desperately wants to lose weight to get her hormones under control.
02-06-2015, 09:03 AM
(02-06-2015 08:47 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  You know she has a hormonal condition that is directly influenced by her weight right? She has admitted to being happy with her body but she desperately wants to lose weight to get her hormones under control.

I'm aware, but even if she loses the weight I'm sure she'll end up gaining it back due to her condition

02-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Its likely, given that her condition makes it difficult to lose the weight to begin with. But you have to understand that as a woman, and a very girly girl at that, the effects of the excess testosterone in her body are mentally devastating to her.
02-07-2015, 04:15 AM
So my folks are up in New York until Tuesday, trying to see if they can go to Nintendo World for me and bring me back something Kirby related. Could literally feel the spagetthi pouring out of my pockets explaining it to them, but I really didn't care

02-07-2015, 04:51 AM
I don't know man, asking your parents for a living pink ball shouldn't be that hard.

(God damn it, why am I ragging on Neo so hard nowadays?)

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]