Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
12-17-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 10:45 PM by neo_ozon.)
RE: Spam Thread
Man, the first ten issues of the Shadowman reboot were one hell of a thrill ride. Was certainly not expecting them to include someone like Baron Samedi, the Haitian Voodoo equivalent of the Lord Of The Dead, in there
[Image: SM_006_003.jpg]
[Image: shadowman-6-6.jpg]
[Image: SM_006_005.jpg]

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2014, 01:58 AM
Well, that caught my interest.
12-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Some point in Ulfric's future:
[Image: c167433a.jpg]
[Image: Barnburn033.jpg]

Also hopefully you are at least smart about getting into the building when required.

When there was a fire in my workplace the local department had their people trying to axe their way through a steel overhead door like they were some kind of superhero instead of using a prybar or the jaws of life where the door touches the concrete- which would bend and snap the drawbar and allow the door to be forced open.

Not only that, but they were searching blind in a smoke-filled building when the approximate location of the fire was reliably determined by one of the managers- who was a commander in another volunteer department and was basically told to stand back and let the building burn instead of being allowed to help.

They're downright lucky that the LPG bottle on the offending forklift didn't explode, and that the gas bottle rack right next to it also did not have anything explode. Either one would have levelled the building, and probably killed the entire department.

Ultimately the fire burned out all by itself once the LPG bottle was empty, and they didn't find where it had been till the smoke was already clearing.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
12-18-2014, 02:27 PM
um...wow..that is all I can say. That department was run by idiots. Yeah, our fire chief definitely has a bit more sense than all of that.
12-19-2014, 08:43 AM

12-19-2014, 09:55 AM
(12-18-2014 02:27 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  um...wow..that is all I can say. That department was run by idiots. Yeah, our fire chief definitely has a bit more sense than all of that.

Yeah. That workplace fire resulted in complaints to the town board, and one hell of a local scandal got exposed.

In the end though the town board retaliated accordingly by forcing additional workplace hazard compliance requirements onto the company.

As for the burning barn, well... I had fun with that.
It was an unmaintained old barn full of broken piece of junk that was looking for a spot to fall down upon. So we called the local volunteers and they agreed to train some new recruits on it.

Using 5 gallons of diesel and 5 gallons of gasoline, it took only a few minutes to be fully engulfed- all that hundred year old bone dry pine with an open basement giving it lots of airflow. I found molten metals in the ash from the heat.

Within a few hours it had collapsed neatly into its basement, where it continued to burn for 3 days. On the third day I ventured into the still-smoldering basement, consolidating the remaining hotspots into a pile in one corner to make it burn up completely.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
12-20-2014, 01:41 AM
So, I just had a fantastic night on Omegle surprisingly chatting with a girl. And no not in the pervy way; it actually turned into a full on conversation lasting like 4 hours. We shared a lot of similar interests, we're both gaming dorks, and gosh is she beautiful too after seeing the pictures we sent each other. And at the end of it we even shared email addresses, so I'm praying that this turns into something, I've been smiling ever since last night Big Grin
12-20-2014, 09:03 AM
Made a Soviet Ant Space Marine
[Image: 9U49SAg.png]

12-21-2014, 12:22 PM
shamegle is pretty fun
12-21-2014, 07:37 PM
I have great friends. They gave me a stocking full of candy when I was over at their place.