Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
05-26-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(05-26-2014 01:15 AM)Odin Wrote:  On an unrelated note, I proposed to Kayana last night.

We were having a bit of a cook-out at a local park. I don't think she expected it at all. Of course she said yes.

You should have put the ring on one of the hotdogs

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2014, 08:58 AM
(05-26-2014 06:51 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(05-26-2014 01:46 AM)Kayana Wrote:  It was funny, at one point I almost guess it but I was mostly blabbering like I do so I thought nothing of it and didn't notice Odin cringe. Also why do they sell a ring in a box in a box?

So you can start proposing while you start proposing.

lol. Then there was my dad who was all "Now you gotta deal with me."

Odin was all: "I just gotta learn how to make coffee and Im good."

Dad was laughing and speechless

Dad rarely gets speechless
05-26-2014, 11:55 AM
(05-26-2014 01:15 AM)Odin Wrote:  On an unrelated note, I proposed to Kayana last night.

We were having a bit of a cook-out at a local park. I don't think she expected it at all. Of course she said yes.

Congratz you guys.
05-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Congrats you two. Cheers!
05-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks guys o.o

So Ulf, what's the chance possibility of me having some control over karma? And I don't mean by "normal means" either o.o
05-26-2014, 04:36 PM
You mean a natural knack or just wanting to give karma a "helping hand"? Both are possible. But I have never done either of them mostly because I have no issues throwing a deserved hex someones way.
05-27-2014, 09:26 AM
(05-26-2014 04:36 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  You mean a natural knack or just wanting to give karma a "helping hand"? Both are possible. But I have never done either of them mostly because I have no issues throwing a deserved hex someones way.

Well, let me try to explain this. I only seem to have vague control of when it starts. Usually against someone who crosses me severely and of the few times I've seen this happen, it hasn't failed so o.o; Though I have no control beyond who and when it starts.

The last time it happened was recently and towards 3 people at once...
05-27-2014, 02:07 PM
In the Northern Tradition, people who have this ability are called Wyrd Weavers, literally those who weave the threads of Wyrd aka Fate. It is very rare but it does happen. I'm afraid I do not know anymore than that. I do not have this ability and I have never had the chance to meet anyone who has so I could learn more.
05-27-2014, 03:37 PM
(05-27-2014 02:07 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  In the Northern Tradition, people who have this ability are called Wyrd Weavers, literally those who weave the threads of Wyrd aka Fate. It is very rare but it does happen. I'm afraid I do not know anymore than that. I do not have this ability and I have never had the chance to meet anyone who has so I could learn more.

Hm o.o Four of us should have a drinking party then, You me odin and Mel
05-27-2014, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 05:02 PM by Ulfric Blackheart.)
That....would probably be kinda awesome actually XD

on a side note, I get the kids for a week starting this saturday! I've missed my babies so much ;.;