Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are You Eating?
04-21-2014, 05:07 AM
RE: What Are You Eating?
I actually rarely eat breakfast. Usually my "breakfast" is two cups of coffee, a pipe, and a few pinches of snuff. Right now I am having a beer, Budweiser, and a handful of jelly beans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Got some Easter candy, which I've been grazing on sporadically throughout the day

Just had some pieces of Salt Water Taffy. The Blue Raspberry one through me for a fucking loop with how good it was

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-21-2014, 03:20 PM
[Image: CAM00702.jpg]

I fried chicken breast.
04-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Sounds like quite a breakfast, Ulf! And the chicken breast...looks good ^-^

Neo: It's hard to get taffy here, I am definitely jealous.

Just sitting down to dinner myself. Another Korean-style dinner of side dishes, soup and a bowl of rice. Sides today include two different kinds of kimchi, a kind of pickled radish, seaweed flakes with sesame, fish cake, quail eggs and sliced pork, sauteed zucchini, some kind of greens, peppers with a salty dipping sauce and a spinach dish. The soup is a soybean paste soup.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
04-22-2014, 04:56 AM
-Ham Medley (reheated ham from Easter in a bowl with a big glob of mayo and mustard slathered on it)
-glass of Diet Pepsi

04-22-2014, 01:06 PM
(04-22-2014 04:56 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  -Ham Medley (reheated ham from Easter in a bowl with a big glob of mayo and mustard slathered on it)
I like how you gave this dish a name.

I just have a protein shake going for breakfast because I plan on doing a run later and can't be full of food when I do it (pressed for time, can't wait for it to digest). Peanut butter mocha is the theme here, and I have some oats in there for good measure.

05-02-2014, 11:40 PM
I just finished candy, Twinkies and Ding Dongs...part of a culture lesson with a student. She really liked the sour candy.

05-07-2014, 06:25 AM
-Quaker "Chocolate Crunch" Rice Cakes
-Grape fruit drink mix

05-10-2014, 08:53 PM
(05-07-2014 06:25 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  -Quaker "Chocolate Crunch" Rice Cakes
How are they? They have this rice cake thing herr that has a thin layer of chocolate on it and it's good. Rice cakes are uncommon here so that one brand is the only one that I have tried.

For me, had some bites of a spicy tuna roll and a can of coffee...now I'm searching for items with which to make dinner. Scalloped potatoes and some chicken & broccoli are the goal.

05-11-2014, 01:11 PM
(05-10-2014 08:53 PM)Peppero Wrote:  How are they? They have this rice cake thing here that has a thin layer of chocolate on it and it's good. Rice cakes are uncommon here so that one brand is the only one that I have tried.

Actually, surprisingly good! Had something of a bad experience with Rice Cakes during my childhood, it mostly had to do with them tasting like Styrofoam.

The "Chocolate Crunch" rice cakes are coated in what appears to be coco powder and have little chocolate chips strewn throughout