Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Grumps
06-04-2014, 03:45 AM
Game Grumps
Any other lovelies here on Chubby Channel?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 04:17 AM
RE: Game Grumps
Liked it a lot after Jon left.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Kind of prefer Super Best Friends/Two Best Friends Play

Egoraptor kind of strikes me as overly pretentious

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
06-07-2014, 11:05 PM
(06-06-2014 06:45 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Kind of prefer Super Best Friends/Two Best Friends Play

Egoraptor kind of strikes me as overly pretentious

Funny, I prefer Achievement Hunter. I agree a bit with Arin, but Danny is awesome. With TBFP I like them a little, but they don't really have moments that make me laugh like AH or Grumps do.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Two Best Friends has a lot of referential and absurdest humor like Mystery Science Theatre 3000. People who do not understand the cultural references will probably not find it as funny, which is also likely one of the reasons why PewDiePie is more popular. Strange yet annoyingly repetitive noises and funny faces can be understood by all.

The most I ever laughed in any video game play-through video was Two Best Friends: RoboCop.
06-15-2014, 05:21 PM
I've only really enjoyed Two Best Friends Play when their episodes were adapted into Pony animations because I'm a giant faggot

but yeah I agree Grumps has greatly improved in quality since Jon's departure but I still miss him and his horrible "eck" noises
07-05-2014, 04:07 AM
I like both incarnations of Game Grumps for different reasons. The Jon era was great because Arin and Jon had this sort of combative chemistry that was extremely fun to watch. Danny and Arin have a more joyous chemistry that rarely has any sense of conflict about it. Watching people have fun can be just as entertaining as watching people bicker.

In a sense, Arin and Jon are appropriately "Grump and Not So Grump" while Arin and Danny come off more as "Not So Grump and Not Grump."

I got to meet Egoraptor at E3 in 2013. Such a nice guy.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
07-10-2014, 12:55 PM
(07-05-2014 04:07 AM)The Taff Wrote:  I like both incarnations of Game Grumps for different reasons. The Jon era was great because Arin and Jon had this sort of combative chemistry that was extremely fun to watch. Danny and Arin have a more joyous chemistry that rarely has any sense of conflict about it. Watching people have fun can be just as entertaining as watching people bicker.

In a sense, Arin and Jon are appropriately "Grump and Not So Grump" while Arin and Danny come off more as "Not So Grump and Not Grump."

I got to meet Egoraptor at E3 in 2013. Such a nice guy.

Yeah when he first joined the cast I really wished Danny hadn't taken the title of "Not So Grump". To this day I kinda wish they had come up with a different title for him

but whateves