Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The spread of Chubby Channel
04-13-2014, 11:28 AM
The spread of Chubby Channel
So those that didn't read my joke thread, or don't already know, we're gonna try to spread out to other stuff to try and pull in new members and generate content.

I started by doing a tumblr for CC http://thechubbychannel.tumblr.com/ we have Loup and Aer as Admins currently, gonna try to talk to them sometime about posting content. Pep was in talks of doing a twitter before the wipe, gonna get with her sometime about that since she's better with it. We should also work on getting the DA group running again.

An idea I was kicking around before the wipe was having a poll weekly or monthly for a favorite thread/post to be featured and then put on the site. Not sure if Odin is still gonna do the site, but if not we can feature it on the tumblr/twitter/DA instead, would this be something you guys would be up for?

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2014, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 12:45 PM by Peppero.)
RE: The spread of Chubby Channel
I am still happy to run a Twitter account to promote general fat love and member pics/stories/threads. I don't know when would be a good time to start it.

Option A: now, let people kinda "pre-join" as the site is being rebuilt, get more newbies throwing around ideas
Option B: after the forum and site are rebuilt

Thoughts? I will make the Twitter account now just to "age" it so people won't be taken off guard when it starts posting and think it is a bot.
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 02:34 PM by Entia.)
Chubby Channel
Like - Share - +1 - Reblog - Subscribe - Retweet - Upvote

Welcome to Web 2.0*

*Rounded edges and white+blue coming soon ™

Light lives in the darkness,
Beauty lives in pain,
In destruction we may lose ourselves,
But still I will remain.
04-13-2014, 06:34 PM
I was confused because I saw "Aer" and thought Aerdrie for a minute.
04-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Damn, that takes me back.

Anyway, I created a Twitter account but won't post anything until I can update the scheme a little once I get to a computer.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
04-13-2014, 10:24 PM
(04-13-2014 02:34 PM)Entia Wrote:  Chubby Channel
Like - Share - +1 - Reblog - Subscribe - Retweet - Upvote

Welcome to Web 2.0*

*Rounded edges and white+blue coming soon ™

Sadly that's the way of the web now.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Yes, I agree that we should have spreads
[Image: PricklyPear2.jpg.jpg]
Blueberry is my personal preference

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-13-2014, 11:43 PM
(04-13-2014 10:58 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Yes, I agree that we should have spreads
[Image: PricklyPear2.jpg.jpg]
Blueberry is my personal preference

Not to bring up old news, but I do remember you 'spreading' CC did not go over so well, good sir.

That aside, I will probably talk to some people on DA or doing another Ad journal or whatevs. Thing is, it would be great if we can get some postable content and I know Odin is probably working on it but some more sections in the forum as well~
04-14-2014, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 12:27 AM by neo_ozon.)
(04-13-2014 11:43 PM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  Not to bring up old news, but I do remember you 'spreading' CC did not go over so well, good sir.

And yet you routinely continue to dredge that shit up for no good reason just to fuck with me. I've already explained myself numerous times and have nothing left to say in regards to the matter

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-14-2014, 07:59 AM
Plus we could try something I have seen being done recently. Spamming Omegle with the forum link using the interest feature. I tried this before in a way, mostly plugging it after some actual good conversation, but I mean channeling our inner Bot and copy/pasting the hell out of it.