Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Steam Room - Let It All Out
12-05-2014, 04:52 AM
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out
I thought we were...but whatever...Life goes on, I suppose...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2015, 08:58 AM
And apparently this weird rash thing I have been dealing with for the last few months that has been driving me crazy is Scabies, and I got it from that bitch of an ex/babymama #2! FML!
01-23-2015, 09:51 AM
Such is the way.

I have a pretty genuine rant to put here today, but its racist as all get out because of what went down.

Having second thoughts about posting it, but ffs so mad about it.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
01-23-2015, 05:59 PM
Do it
01-23-2015, 10:52 PM
(01-23-2015 09:51 AM)Odin Wrote:  Such is the way.

I have a pretty genuine rant to put here today, but its racist as all get out because of what went down.

Having second thoughts about posting it, but ffs so mad about it.

Dude, no one even really comes here to stir up drama. Worst case scenario, we become the new fatty 4chan

...4attychan.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
04-02-2015, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 09:01 AM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
While I was working today, loading things from the warehouse into a semi-trailor truck, the keys to my Honda Scooter went missing. I only noticed after we finished. Usually they are on a clip attached to my belt to make sure I do not lose them.

I depend upon that Honda. It gets me to work rapidly for when I have debilitating zone-out times in the mornings. It allowed me to leave the base and go have adventures when I was still in the service. It has taken me on many trips to a certain person I loved. I put a cover over it every night. I almost have a sort of love affair with it.

I tried getting spare keys made before, but they never work. When I could not find the keys, it was profoundly depressing. I am not sure if anyone wants to hear what the thought of not being able to start the Honda made me want to do.

Here is what I thought was very noteworthy though. My manager offered to give me a ride home, but after I accepted she said, word for word, "A great joke you've played on yourself, losing your keys."

To which I said "It really is a tragedy..." It seemed as though she did not quite understand or care about the problem.

I wanted to say more, but she is one of those people who is always on a Bluetooth headset. She switched immediately to talking to someone unseen.

I had my feelings when she first transferred from Chalmette, but I figured this was just my judgmental nature. Now I am more certain that she is a narcissist. The other employees see that she is a hard woman, but I am not sure if they see what I see. I am going to keep myself as distant as possible from her, and hope I can keep my job.

I suppose I have done a poor job of that. I should have just walked home. Now she knows where I live.

http://mrcl-daedalus.deviantart.com/
https://sushigirl.us/
04-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Recently my parents' divorce was finalized. Pretty much okay with it for the most part. They haven't been working out for, well, years now.

Anyway, this week is my brother's spring break, so we asked my dad if we could stay with him for the week in New Orleans where he works. Totally cool with it, seemed excited, really. He picked us up on Sunday and our vacation started.

Well while we were there, he didn't really spend much time with us (no surprise) but in all fairness he's spent most of the time working. I found out on Sunday he's already dating someone. Still not a huge deal, but still kinda shady.

THEN, he decides he's gonna take us home today (Thursday) because he's gonna go spend the weekend with his new girlfriend, which as it turns out, I've previously met numerous times. He asks if we want to stay at her place. My brother and I agreed.

But I've also found out he's actually been dating her for months. He asked my mother for a divorce just before thanksgiving. That's not a coincidence.

They're already living together.

I have a feeling he's lying about how long they've been seeing each other. And I also think it's super fucking shitty that we had to stay with his new girlfriend just to spend some goddamn time with him.

I don't know. I kinda feel like we're being pushed to the side for this new life he's making for himself. My brother and I have decided to just go home tomorrow, and salvage whatever's left of this week. I'm sure my dad will be fucking thrilled. It's not like this is the first time he's pushed us aside for someone else *sigh*
05-20-2015, 12:49 PM
I hate doing this here but I have to get this out somewhere and this is the only safe place I have to turn to.....I think I finally understand "trigger warnings"....Someone on Facebook recently posted something about women who have "accidently" abused their husbands....I tried reading it and broke out into tears....this went on for years...that's not accidental... abusing your spouse day in and day out is not accidental...making them feel worthless and like utter shit ever day is not accidental. Every day being mocked and called stupid and berated and being made to feel worthless for years is not accidental....fuck them and fuck that shit.....
05-29-2015, 04:01 AM
Wolf, that sounds perhaps like a product of the double-standards partly put in place by that particular strand of feminism -you know the one- wherein men are believed to be the only truly evil ones, whereas all womyn are good-natured, unfortunate, oppressed little angels who would never hurt a fly unless by accident, or unless one of those big evil men told her to do so. If that is the case, the author would be too heavily indoctrinated to realize that women are equally capable of intentional emotional abuse on their own, and would write accordingly.

Before anyone says "But Daed, surely people who believe that do not exist and this is merely a straw woman thing," they do, and I have actually talked to some before. I remember Aerdrie telling me that women were "incapable of evil", and I had to patiently inform her of various famous cases of women murdering each other and the like, because she truly had no idea.

Anyway, sorry if that seems unrelated Wolf. Be careful about the trigger warning system though. I understood it too, but it has gained infamy for absurdity because people like to use it for literally everything, just like the hashtag system.

http://mrcl-daedalus.deviantart.com/
https://sushigirl.us/
08-08-2015, 11:56 AM
I'm really freaking out. I have roughly a week to get everything ready for school, move, and find some sort of job. And now, I've noticed that the reason my financial aid hadn't been approved is because they put me in a certificate program instead of a degree program (you can't get your FAFSA aid in a non-degree seeking program) so now I have that on top of EVERY FUCKIG THING ELSE and now I just want to be able to relax and enjoy the fact that I get to get away, finally, but of course, I can't, because the universe is consistently against me and I just want to punch something and/or crawl in a hole and die