Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Fluffles - 11-04-2014 06:21 PM

Halloween was fun. I got drunk and played Cards Against Humanity. I even won said game.

Also, welcome back Aer, you giant toolbag.

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 11-04-2014 10:09 PM

(10-31-2014 12:43 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  God damn, this place is still up, impressive.

Stubbornness issues.

Runs in the family you see.

When coupled with a knack for fixing things, the result is a place that lasts a shockingly long time no matter what gets thrown at it.

RE: Spam Thread - Aerial-Rave - 11-05-2014 08:45 AM

Good to be back, mostly. Might post shit here again but no promises~

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 11-05-2014 11:06 AM

We refuse to die.

RE: Spam Thread - Lizzy - 11-05-2014 12:08 PM

Speaking of dying, my birthday sucked. After getting a few dollars for it from relatives, I slapped on an old cosplay costume for some free candy. My niece had me take her for some free candy, as well.

I heard of them, but this was the first time I've seen one. A "No candy. Go away," sign. Pardon the late post, internet has been out for some time now.

RE: Spam Thread - Fluffles - 11-05-2014 12:23 PM

(11-05-2014 08:45 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  Good to be back, mostly. Might post shit here again but no promises~

I missed ya, Aer. Even though it sounds like I don't.

(11-05-2014 12:08 PM)Lizzy Wrote:  Speaking of dying, my birthday sucked. After getting a few dollars for it from relatives, I slapped on an old cosplay costume for some free candy. My niece had me take her for some free candy, as well.

I heard of them, but this was the first time I've seen one. A "No candy. Go away," sign. Pardon the late post, internet has been out for some time now.

There is a positive correlation between birthdays and suckage. The older you are, the more they suck. I think that's why some people stop keeping track at a certain age. Untested theory, though.

RE: Spam Thread - Lizzy - 11-05-2014 12:36 PM

Yeah. One thing I learned to do is to stop keeping track of my age.

Once I was passed age 21, I stopped counting.

RE: Spam Thread - Skipper - 11-05-2014 02:48 PM

Halloween was kinda uneventful. Daed and I, along with a friend of mine, dressed up and went to a Halloween party at a local bar. Totally sucked so we went back to my place and ate candy and goofed off.

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 11-05-2014 03:20 PM

(11-05-2014 12:08 PM)Lizzy Wrote:  Speaking of dying, my birthday sucked. After getting a few dollars for it from relatives, I slapped on an old cosplay costume for some free candy. My niece had me take her for some free candy, as well.

Happy belated birthday, I'd get you something if I wasn't dead broke...so impossible anime physics instead!

[Image: 6Ctax1z.gif]

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 11-06-2014 05:06 AM

Speaking of birthdays, I'm turning 25 this month, that's going to be.....fun......