Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 10-29-2014 09:48 PM

(10-28-2014 10:52 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Sunset Overdrive and KI had kind of been swaying me into purchasing a Xbone tbh though

[Image: AciroMF.jpg]

Just...just get a PC, dumbass...
None of the consoles are worth a shit at the moment unless you like Nintendo games or movies.
Hell, overall, the whole video game industry looks like it's fucked so you might as well invest in something that will allow you to make your own.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 10-30-2014 09:00 AM

Made an imageboard, could use some traffic
https://8chan.co/rminsce/index.html

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 10-30-2014 09:53 AM

(10-30-2014 09:00 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Made an imageboard, could use some traffic

That picks up, it's gonna be a huge clusterfuck.

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 10-30-2014 01:14 PM

(10-30-2014 09:00 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Made an imageboard, could use some traffic

You realize that if anyone posts anything illegal on it, you will be held accountable and the authorities will come looking for you correct?

Long ago the IRC was on the same network as 789chan. And well, that site got ddos'd more or less daily along with all kinds of trouble. If it wasn't ddosings it was people using it to distribute contraband. Constant almost nonstop drama attached.

While my server arrangements could have supported a *chan type site, in my experience its not worth it unless you have a full size server already situated in a hardened facility, and a round the clock staffing team to keep people out of trouble.

Forums are just plain easier to manage.

RE: Spam Thread - Aerial-Rave - 10-31-2014 12:43 AM

God damn, this place is still up, impressive.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 10-31-2014 09:13 AM

(10-30-2014 09:53 AM)Chaos Wrote:  That picks up, it's gonna be a huge clusterfuck.

I doubt it will, posted in two other places: Nick Reboot forum which is a cesspool of "90's kids" tumblrites and closed group that I'm apart of on facebook for the podcast "Fist Shark Marketing"

According to 8chan rules, if the board doesn't have any traffic in a week, it's deleted

(10-30-2014 01:14 PM)Odin Wrote:  You realize that if anyone posts anything illegal on it, you will be held accountable and the authorities will come looking for you correct?

I'm hesitant to believe that it will become that severe, though I do appreciate your concern

Also, CBS is apparently working on a new Supergirl TV show, adding more lore to the rapidly growing "DC TV-Verse"

RE: Spam Thread - R. Fresco - 10-31-2014 11:01 AM

New avatar finally.

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 10-31-2014 11:32 AM

(10-31-2014 09:13 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(10-30-2014 09:53 AM)Chaos Wrote:  That picks up, it's gonna be a huge clusterfuck.

I doubt it will, posted in two other places: Nick Reboot forum which is a cesspool of "90's kids" tumblrites and closed group that I'm apart of on facebook for the podcast "Fist Shark Marketing"

No, I mean it will be all the boards rolled up into one set over a decade back in time, every couple minutes a new board sages.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 11-02-2014 02:07 AM

So I'm working on this new story idea that I had spur of the moment called "Clockwork Moses".

It revolves around the idea that the universe is kept in line by a series of clockwork cogs that maintain order between time, space, and fate respectively. The Clockworks are guarded by the Pendulum Knighthood who are the only ones that hold the keys to manipulate them. Unfortunately they get swayed into using the Clockworks for purely evil purposes by their leader, the Clockwork Zeitgeist, a religious "cult of personality" who worships the Clockworks as if they were gods and sincerely believes that he and the Knighthood are it's vengeful angels

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 11-03-2014 08:34 AM

Well halloween was fun.

Ended up keeping most of the candy though. I expected there to be people about, and everyone was on the other side of town.