Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 09-14-2014 12:52 AM

Yeah. The only regret I have about leaving her is that she insisted we pick out names before I learned the truth. And I really liked the names, and now I can't use them on any future children I may have on principle XP

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 09-14-2014 12:20 PM

IDK, I'm still debating on whether or not I want to have kids when I finally manage to get out of my current predicament. Well, I was planning on having them when I was 30 something, so I have a while to decide

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 09-14-2014 01:00 PM

Yeah....if I may give some words of experience, late twenties/early thirties is ideal. Enjoy youth before you create youth.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 09-14-2014 04:31 PM

There was some odd little conversation i remember from when i went to Living Word Academy (a nondenominational private school) where this hick kid was essentially mocking me for having a 40 something mom (I was in sixth grade at the time) while his was still at the ripe, fertile age of 30

You know that epispde of Seinfeld where George comes up with that killer comeback line and regrets so badly that he didn't say it at a specific time and place that he rerouts his flight? Yeah, I wish I had told that little bastard "Whelp, you see, the difference between my mom and yours is that mine isn't 'easy as sunday morning'."

Though honestly in retrospect, I probably would have gotten my ass handed to me by my less then rational teachers and possibly even faced suspension

RE: Spam Thread - Nemesis - 09-14-2014 09:10 PM

Aaand Geists(Well, Phantoms now), the project I've been working on for like, months, is finally up and seemingly working well!

Oh, and I applied for a job, which I'll hopefully be hearing back on tomorrow. Things are going pretty good for once. x3

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 09-16-2014 03:28 AM

So Microsoft now owns Minecraft and Coke brought back Surge but only via Amazon

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 09-16-2014 06:53 AM

No big loss on Minecraft.

It already died a long time ago before it even left beta, when Notch left Mojang and it lost all sense of direction to add whatever the community screamed about having in the weirdest mixup of design styles and features I've ever seen in a game.

With any luck Microsoft might actually take the time to fix Minecraft's codebase so that it actually runs halfway decently, because even though Windows is notorious for being buggy and bloated it does at least work most of the time.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 09-16-2014 11:45 AM

Hey Odin, I'm having some trouble accessing the IRC from the Mibbit Servers Search page

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 09-17-2014 12:06 PM

It should be listed on the dropdown. Just put in the channel name you want to go to.

RE: Spam Thread - R. Fresco - 09-17-2014 02:26 PM

Trying to find a job sucks. Especially when most of your friends are the most desired young professionals entering industry and get interviews left and right.