Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 06-29-2014 03:24 AM

Sounds like a pretty intense monopoly game.

RE: Spam Thread - Kayana - 06-29-2014 12:53 PM

Danananananananana duckling~

[Image: 117.jpg]

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 06-29-2014 01:05 PM

We both jumped when that came out of the water though. That was out of nowhere- midway through the fireworks and a duckling suddenly rockets out of the water onto the shore, looks at us, then turns and takes off further down the beach.

RE: Spam Thread - Peppero - 06-30-2014 01:43 PM

Hey everyone, been feeling like hammered shit the past couple weeks. Been tired as fuck and then had the worst migraine of my life on Friday. Still have a knot in my neck from it.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 06-30-2014 09:13 PM

And this is why I love the sites "Awful Library Books" & "Worst Things For Sale"
[Image: the-dildo-in-the-basement.jpg]
[Image: spaceship-moon.jpg]
[Image: stinky-steve.jpg]

RE: Spam Thread - Peppero - 07-01-2014 11:49 AM

The spaceship moon one seems like the best read. I'd totally check it out.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 07-03-2014 09:43 AM

Mom brought home some pancakes from lunch at Cracker Barrel, which I devoured during dinner
[Image: Cat-eating-a-pancake-GIF.gif]
Loved the granola pancakes the most

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 07-04-2014 03:04 AM

Whelp, Shippo went back home for the weekend, gonna be here alone till Sunday. Feels bad man.

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 07-04-2014 07:24 AM

I was reading some previous pages, and I must say, having observed real hipsters in their natural habitat and interacted with them in a hipster colony, Neo does not qualify. He is more like the Coca-Cola Classic of nerds.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 07-04-2014 09:50 AM

(07-04-2014 07:24 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  I was reading some previous pages, and I must say, having observed real hipsters in their natural habitat and interacted with them in a hipster colony, Neo does not qualify. He is more like the Coca-Cola Classic of nerds.

Ummmmm, lol, thanks?

Like I told Loup, I'm not really a "hipster" persay, just skeptical about new things. Especially tv shows when so many are just made with the sole purpose of being "Water Cooler" fodder (Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead). I also have very particular tastes to begin with that aren't catered to very often, Halt And Catch Fire & Silicon Valley being the exceptions