Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Skipper - 11-30-2016 02:15 PM

Yeah, same, though I didn't really care to see my extended family, so I didn't lol. Living eight hours away from them is delightful :3

RE: Spam Thread - R. Fresco - 12-04-2016 12:55 PM

dfghjkme m

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 12-05-2016 03:29 PM

Ahh ya missed it by one Fresca. Nice try.

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 12-06-2016 05:52 PM

Figured I'd pop in and let you guys know that Shippo got his Masters Degree. He did his defense last week and the people said it was better than most PhD ones they've seen.

With that he's done with school and all, not gonna bother with the PhD, because then we'd have to move to Nashville for like three years, and also he doesn't like the research part of it.

Also I quit Walmart back in like August and work at Home Depot now.

Also I guess I might be trans/genderfluid now or however you wanna put it. Still working it out and don't really have anyone to talk to about it really.

Also I updated my fursona.

Also I might be done with Alter stuff since I haven't been interested in doing things with him since like spring.

Also we had our ten year anniversary last month and I got a bunch of cool art for it.

Also I left behind my old tumblr for a new one.

Also I had my 31st birthday last month and got a bunch of old man shit like drinking glasses and coasters.

Also hi.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 12-07-2016 12:37 PM

So I got a job at Goodwill/Easter Seals
*blows party whistle half heartedly*
While it is a fairly easy job for a decent amout of pay four to five days out of the week, it's no less stressful. I'm a hanger/sorter and I'm expected to sift through piles of clothes, keep the good ones, toss the bad ones. The bins I sift through are roughly the size of those big blue trash bins and I'm supposed to do three of them over a period of eight hours when I can barely even finsh two. I'm upset because I am really and truly trying my absolute hardest and still find myself lagging behind. The other people I work with have found ways to speed up the process, but it feels kind of dishonest

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 12-07-2016 03:18 PM

(12-06-2016 05:52 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Figured I'd pop in and let you guys know that Shippo got his Masters Degree. He did his defense last week and the people said it was better than most PhD ones they've seen.

Get him a whip for Christmas.

(12-06-2016 05:52 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Also I guess I might be genderfluid now or however you wanna put it.

[Image: 3SQuDSv.gif]

Stop going to Tumbler; if it's not rotting your brain it's manipulating your low self esteem.

(12-07-2016 12:37 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  So I got a job at Goodwill/Easter Seals
*blows party whistle half heartedly*
While it is a fairly easy job for a decent amout of pay four to five days out of the week, it's no less stressful. I'm a hanger/sorter and I'm expected to sift through piles of clothes, keep the good ones, toss the bad ones. The bins I sift through are roughly the size of those big blue trash bins and I'm supposed to do three of them over a period of eight hours when I can barely even finsh two. I'm upset because I am really and truly trying my absolute hardest and still find myself lagging behind. The other people I work with have found ways to speed up the process, but it feels kind of dishonest

If they don't have enough workers and you have to learn the job from the ones just glancing over it (if at all) before throwing into the garbage or hanging it up; what else can you do? Try asking Daedalus what his people do, if he says something down the same lines, just go with it.

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 12-07-2016 05:38 PM

(12-07-2016 03:18 PM)Chaos Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 05:52 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Figured I'd pop in and let you guys know that Shippo got his Masters Degree. He did his defense last week and the people said it was better than most PhD ones they've seen.

(12-06-2016 05:52 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Also I guess I might be genderfluid now or however you wanna put it.

Stop going to Tumbler; if it's not rotting your brain it's manipulating your low self esteem.

Already ahead of you >=3

And yeah, that's what I mean when I say I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I made a big post about it (on tumblr v-v) about how I'm not really sure if I'm just following a "trend" I see (because a bunch of people I know from other places have come out as trans) or what.

The only thing I have pointing to it being a thing is I've liked my OC's having girly shapes since before Tumblr, and even before the internet I would once in a great while catch myself wishing I was just a girl for dumb reasons.

So yeah, dunno really, not gonna transition or anything extreme like that, but I guess for now my fursona can be drawn as a chick or dude lol

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 12-08-2016 08:27 PM

(12-07-2016 05:38 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 03:18 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Already ahead of you >=3

And yeah, that's what I mean when I say I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I made a big post about it (on tumblr v-v) about how I'm not really sure if I'm just following a "trend" I see (because a bunch of people I know from other places have come out as trans) or what.

The only thing I have pointing to it being a thing is I've liked my OC's having girly shapes since before Tumblr, and even before the internet I would once in a great while catch myself wishing I was just a girl for dumb reasons.

So yeah, dunno really, not gonna transition or anything extreme like that, but I guess for now my fursona can be drawn as a chick or dude lol

[Image: 1Cp1dzu.jpg]

Have you never played a MMO?!!

And who hasn't wondered what it's like to be a girl, I bet they've wondered what it's like to be a dude.

From what I've heard, gay dudes still have an appreciation for boobs so you might still have some kind of an interest in the female form overall and still be sickened by the idea of sticking your dick in one. If you do find out you're not bothered by the idea of having sex with a female, then you're Bi; not genderfluid. That word was made by a bunch of pathetic idiots to make themselves fell special since they were so dull or egotistical and in this age of self congratulatory ass licking where this is possible:

[Image: irXi2In.png]

Social media allowed it to spread very easily because it made it avoidable so effortlessly to keep people of different opinions away from themselves which lead to an echo chamber that reinforced what they said that anyone that wasn't inoculated, who started to hang around them a lot would end up starting to think the same way; leading to it spreading like a virus which infected Tumbler to such a degree the site's labelled as terminal by anyone who knows of their bullshit. Yes it is a trend; a beyond awful trend but one I hope the Trump administration will mark the end of.

Unless you always felt like you've been born in the wrong body or whatever and yearned for the ability to finally become what you were meant to be; I seriously doubt you're of that brain composition.

[Image: zuEIWNC.jpg]

[Image: h5rvYfs.jpg]

[Image: QQSrplO.jpg]
Can't wait til I get some actual fucking pants for my human in Dragon Ball Online, shit killed my love for biker shorts.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 12-09-2016 05:48 AM

(12-07-2016 03:18 PM)Chaos Wrote:  If they don't have enough workers and you have to learn the job from the ones just glancing over it (if at all) before throwing into the garbage or hanging it up; what else can you do? Try asking Daedalus what his people do, if he says something down the same lines, just go with it.

This is the first somewhat stable job that I've had and I'm terribly afraid of fucking up and getting fired (I know it's rather stupid of me to feel that way, but it's gotten to the point where I've started to think that I'm just "unhirable". I wasn't even expecting to land this job at all, I felt like I completely flubbed the interview almost to the point of making myself look bad). Also, none of the higher ups seem to really know what they're doing except for the assistant manager

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 12-09-2016 09:24 AM

@Chaos yeah I still don't like using that word since tumblr made it up myself, but it was the best describer I had *shrug*
See my whole issue is, I'm not interested in sex per say, I'm only interested in fat. Like yeah I'd say I'm Bi just because no matter what gender, if the person is fat I'm all for it.

But being attracted to people doesn't change the deal with myself. I've felt like I was born in the wrong body ever since I was a child, but that's because I can't gain weight easily and my stomach/IBS rejects any food I try to eat outside of what I normally do. And as you've seen in my characters, I'm all for fat in the chest and lower region. If I had my "ideal" body I'd have neither parts down there and just a big lump of fat and all.

The only reason I consider myself on that instead of like "oh it's just normal, people wonder what it's like all the time to be the other gender" is because there ARE days I get upset and down that I'm not a chick, but they only come once in awhile.

But yeah, idk what the deal is and someday I'll go talk to a therapist or something, till then it's just dealing with depression xP