Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 02-27-2016 09:42 PM

I was invited to hang out with some coworkers after work, and I finally got really drunk last night (earlier this morning), like usually I guess the best I get is buzzed, but I was fucking DRUNK to where I didn't feel like I was in my body anymore and I was floating around and just saying shit without thinking about it.

Felt good man, need to do it more often 10/10.

Drove home (I waited 3 hours after drinking and took a one hour power nap first, and did the whole stand on my foot and touch my nose and say the alphabet backwards thing before I left to make sure i was okay) and got McDs breakfast on the way and it was just awesome lol

Also I got new glasses yesterday.

RE: Spam Thread - Dope - 02-27-2016 11:00 PM

I can't fucking wait to get hammered this weekend. That's probably not a very healthy thing to be looking forward to but I earned it.

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 02-28-2016 08:25 AM

http://nichegamer.com/2016/02/bravely-second-deluxe-collectors-edition-altered-for-western-release/

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 02-28-2016 01:47 PM

Ugh...stop bragging.....I caught a damn virus and can't drink. However I have all the fun symptoms like dizziness, vomiting, headache....it's been like a three day hangover after a massive bender with none of the perks.

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 02-28-2016 03:36 PM

(02-28-2016 01:47 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Ugh...stop bragging.....I caught a damn virus and can't drink. However I have all the fun symptoms like dizziness, vomiting, headache....it's been like a three day hangover after a massive bender with none of the perks.

Do you remember the tainted Alamo beer episode of King of the Hill?

4 highest posters are all blonde avatars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jQkO0j-bR4

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 02-29-2016 02:05 PM

(02-28-2016 01:47 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Ugh...stop bragging.....I caught a damn virus and can't drink. However I have all the fun symptoms like dizziness, vomiting, headache....it's been like a three day hangover after a massive bender with none of the perks.

[Image: puke-EX.png]

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 02-29-2016 06:46 PM

(02-29-2016 02:05 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  

[Image: puke-EX.png]

[Image: 8ECj1ai.jpg]

You can do better than that.

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 02-29-2016 08:04 PM

Honestly I am impressed he had such a specific image on hand for that lol

RE: Spam Thread - Skipper - 03-01-2016 04:47 AM

Nothing to add, except I'm still kinda here and not dead. Also, hello.

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 03-01-2016 07:48 AM

Chaos wins that so solidly.