Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 08-24-2015 01:47 PM

Does anyone else think we are becoming/are like forgotten relics? I am not trying to sound cynical, really, but it just occurred to me. We are the last remnants of an offshoot civilisation from a previous one that nearly nobody but ourselves even remember. And I feel like a damn archive for things and people that most of you guys were not even around for XD

Or maybe I just need to put my drink down and go to bed. Good night ^.^

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 08-25-2015 07:13 AM

(08-24-2015 01:47 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Does anyone else think we are becoming/are like forgotten relics? I am not trying to sound cynical, really, but it just occurred to me. We are the last remnants of an offshoot civilisation from a previous one that nearly nobody but ourselves even remember. And I feel like a damn archive for things and people that most of you guys were not even around for XD

Or maybe I just need to put my drink down and go to bed. Good night ^.^

Not just you. I feel it too, especially on the days when there's nothing going on and it looks like it finally died.

RE: Spam Thread - kawaiiChiimera - 08-25-2015 10:18 AM

hella

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 08-26-2015 10:31 AM

[Image: 95-97W.jpg]
Not sure what I want more, a keyboard done up like an old typewriter or a vintage radio computer case like the above

RE: Spam Thread - kawaiiChiimera - 08-26-2015 11:57 AM

(08-26-2015 10:31 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  [Image: 95-97W.jpg]
Not sure what I want more, a keyboard done up like an old typewriter or a vintage radio computer case like the above
I remember seeing a steampunk typewriter mech keyboard a while back, it was mostly metal and gray
was really cool

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 08-26-2015 02:25 PM

I knew my steampunk senses were tingling....

And definitely the keyboard. The vintage tower casing is something that is easy to build with a little knowhow. The keyboard on the otherhand is a bit more complicated and much cooler.

RE: Spam Thread - kawaiiChiimera - 08-26-2015 09:33 PM

So what game is going to be your GOTY and why is it either MGSV or FO4?

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 08-27-2015 05:26 AM

Tetris

I think I just found the mascot for all of fat furrydom

https://youtu.be/WbjmUzTxkFc?list=PLjtVV5ZSsfcaLl_Fl9T_66bBpoySEAmHA

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 08-28-2015 11:05 AM

(08-26-2015 02:25 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  I knew my steampunk senses were tingling....
Steampunk was "cute" for a while, now it's just gotten to the point where I find it annoying

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 08-28-2015 12:56 PM

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH