Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 07-08-2015 09:54 AM

Sure, when PS4s are 15 dollars at garage sales and thrift stores, or a friend just gives me one. I know a few people who have PS3s just sitting on shelves, collecting dust.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 07-09-2015 06:02 AM

(07-08-2015 09:54 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  I know a few people who have PS3s just sitting on shelves, collecting dust.
If the jokes made in regards to the PS3 having no games wasn't so played out, I'd be likely to parrot it

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 07-09-2015 08:10 AM

Neo you have looked at the new posts in the dining hall section right?

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 07-09-2015 11:09 AM

(07-09-2015 08:10 AM)Odin Wrote:  Neo you have looked at the new posts in the dining hall section right?
And if I have, what of it?

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 07-09-2015 12:14 PM

Wasn't sure if you noticed. Of the people that still post here we don't seem to post anywhere else but this thread on a regular basis.

She posted new pics.

RE: Spam Thread - Chaos - 07-09-2015 07:08 PM

(07-09-2015 06:02 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 09:54 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  I know a few people who have PS3s just sitting on shelves, collecting dust.
If the jokes made in regards to the PS3 having no games wasn't so played out, I'd be likely to parrot it

PS4 is the one people talk about having no games which has been sort of destroyed what with the sudden explosion of them. The Bone is the one with no games, at least until the things they've talked about and shown prove themselves.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 07-09-2015 11:59 PM

(07-09-2015 12:14 PM)Odin Wrote:  Wasn't sure if you noticed. Of the people that still post here we don't seem to post anywhere else but this thread on a regular basis.

I see your point. It's not that I didn't want to comment, it was more like I didn't know what to say and I was uncertain if what I did post in regards to her would have added anything to the conversation beyond, "oh, you're pretty". Ever since I've been taking meds to even me out, the last thing I want to do is seem like the village idiot, but at the same time I don't want to seem cold, which for a long time I was so used to being because of the constant personal need to overanalyze people's intent during whatever social function I took part in

Sometimes I feel like it's better to just say nothing instead of saying something and later regretting it

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 07-12-2015 07:25 PM

[Image: Exiled_Destiny_01_r.jpg]

ANIME.

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 07-12-2015 11:57 PM

Hey guys, Sorry I have not been around lately. New job is kicking my ass pretty hard. Well not new, but its seasonal work and yeah, early to bed early to rise and all that.

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 07-13-2015 10:06 AM

That only makes sense. Summer in the Southern States really limits hard labor outdoors to the morning hours, otherwise people could receive heat-induced ailments like heat stroke, unless you are talking about fishing and maritime jobs.