Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 06-04-2015 09:01 AM

How about instead of censorship, we let people be responsible for their own actions and emotions like adults? No? Oh right, that would make too much sense. Silly me.

Much easier to let easily offended genophobic man-children dictate policy for the rest of us.

RE: Spam Thread - Aerial-Rave - 06-04-2015 11:26 AM

(06-04-2015 09:01 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  How about instead of censorship, we let people be responsible for their own actions and emotions like adults? No? Oh right, that would make too much sense. Silly me.

Much easier to let easily offended genophobic man-children dictate policy for the rest of us.

YOU KNOW WHERW YOU ARE?!

YOU IN THE PC ERA, BABY!

WE'RE GONNA WHINE!

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 06-05-2015 02:17 AM

Lawl, good one.

Speaking of PC stuff -and I do not mean video cards- an otherkin furry called into Rush Limbaugh yesterday. I heard it on the radio while running errands.

Here is the full transcription: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/06/03/transmania_on_the_phones

CALLER: I'm glad to hear it. Well, I wanted to talk about the transitional people. And you discussed transgender and transable, but there are a couple things that haven't been touched on. And one of those is that many people believe in reincarnation, and there are cases of people who believe that they have been reincarnated in a human body with the soul of an animal. And that's something --

RUSH: Give me an example of someone I might know, say a public figure or celebrity, who thinks that they've been reincarnated as an animal in a human body.

CALLER: I cannot.

(later)RUSH: Okay, we're back here now to James in Statesville, North Carolina. Let me see if I understand this, because the last thing I want to do is make a mistake here in understanding. You have had times in your life where you've felt like you had the soul of a dog following a traumatic breakup with a woman who mistreated you profoundly. And in that time of when you had the soul of a dog, you enjoyed playing Ultimate Frisbee.

And your point is that while everybody's focusing on transgendered, male-to-female, female-to-male, and transabled, like the guy in Canada who really didn't want his left arm so he cut it off, you think that people who are transspecies like you are not receiving the full attention and awareness that you deserve or should have. That your cause or your circumstances are being overwhelmed and dwarfed by this Jenner business. Is that somewhat close?

CALLER: That is certainly part of it.

(later)RUSH: Well, we are more aware. I think your call has served the purpose of raising our consciousness. I still don't know what's the point about being too close to the trail. Why? The trail is just as much yours as anybody else's, even if you thought you were a dog. In fact, even more so if you thought you were an animal.

Anyway, we practice great sensitivity here at the EIB Network, and we are not for the discrimination or the suppression of any species or gender or orientation or what have you. I appreciate the call out there, James, very much.

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 06-06-2015 03:35 AM

This is why I don't associate with other Otherkin....especially from this state.... X.x

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 06-07-2015 10:31 AM

That is probably a wise derision Wolf. Too many mental deviants together can become toxic without some "normies" present to balance out. On the other hand though, it could be a growing experience, either bonding or realizing what one believes sounds stupid coming from another mouth and then rejecting it.

I just noticed this, but does anyone else notice how much Limbaugh transcribed reads exactly like Strab3rryp0cky?

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 06-07-2015 12:46 PM

I just got Splatoon today. Pretty fun game.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 06-08-2015 12:33 AM

(06-04-2015 02:49 AM)Odin Wrote:  So apparently imgur decided nsfw tags wasn't good enough after someone got death threats over a controversial posting.

I.........ummmm, wut?

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 06-08-2015 01:40 AM

(06-08-2015 12:33 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 02:49 AM)Odin Wrote:  So apparently imgur decided nsfw tags wasn't good enough after someone got death threats over a controversial posting.

I.........ummmm, wut?

My reaction to the situation as well, but apparently that happened.

Just yikes in general, and now I need to find another new image host. Damnit.

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 06-08-2015 10:19 AM

So I was here today.

http://imgur.com/gallery/CRxo2

This is only perhaps 30 minutes north of where I live, and a 1.3 mile hiking trip to walk from one end to the other.

RE: Spam Thread - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 06-08-2015 11:38 AM

(06-07-2015 12:46 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  I just got Splatoon today. Pretty fun game.

[Image: 539.png]

Them squids.