Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Odin - 05-18-2015 01:22 PM

(05-18-2015 09:19 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  The forum had been down for me for days before any of you really noticed that anything was wrong, Dae & Odin said it "probably was my ISP or browser fucking up". Well, hate to say I told you so.........

No. I knew it was down for several days, and I had high hopes that it would come back up without any issues before I found out that there had been a hard drive failure and data loss.

Of course you only came onto the IRC very briefly and left before I could answer. It didn't help that I was in the middle of restructuring my networks when this happened, making network reliability a bit of a concern.

All told it was a perfect storm that got me, at least I only lost 2 weeks worth of data and not another total ruination

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 05-19-2015 02:12 AM

Guys. Only 16 days until my girlfriend's plane lands. I am happy Big Grin and she is landing on my birthday! *squees like a teenage fangirl*

RE: Spam Thread - Skipper - 05-19-2015 04:32 AM

Awww, happy for you Wolfy :3

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 05-19-2015 08:03 AM

So last week I did Jury Duty (which went as well as it could considering that I got paid to sit on my ass for three days), and the bus that I took lets off at the mall where I have thirty minutes to kill until the other bus that stops near my house goes. So with that in mind, I decided to wander around for a bit and found a new store open right beside Spencers where Gamestop used to be. It's this mom & pop chain of video game stores called "Just 4 Play" that specialize in older games. Had a really nice atmosphere and the guy that was working the counter was super friendly.

Sort of overwhelmed with want and taking into account that the store had just only recently opened, I flat out asked the guy if they were hiring and he said yes. So, after nearly a week of trying to get in touch with the manager so I could apply, I finally got a call back and have something of an appointment set up with the hiring manager on Wednesday

I really fucking want this job you guys, more than I've wanted anything in my entire life. Wish me luck

RE: Spam Thread - Skipper - 05-19-2015 08:12 AM

That's great, Neo! I hope you get it!

I actually have some pretty exciting news of my own. Decided to take the leap with culinary school. I have a phone interview on Wednesday to hash out some details, but it looks like I'll be attending in the fall.

In Denver Big Grin

My dad has a friend with a room for rent in the downtown area, which is super close to the campus.
We're supposed to go sometime in June so I can check out the school and whatnot.
Super excited Smile

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 05-19-2015 01:21 PM

.....so you are going to school to learn how to make munchies for the pounds if bud you are gonna smoke. Awesome Tongue

I am giving up light beer unless it's at like a party or something....I just killed a twelve pack of Coors Light and am just now feeling a buzz... ~.~;

RE: Spam Thread - Skipper - 05-19-2015 02:09 PM

(05-19-2015 01:21 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  .....so you are going to school to learn how to make munchies for the pounds if bud you are gonna smoke. Awesome Tongue

I am giving up light beer unless it's at like a party or something....I just killed a twelve pack of Coors Light and am just now feeling a buzz... ~.~;

Exactly XD

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 05-20-2015 03:20 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Imaginext-Yellow-Ranger-Sabertooth/dp/B00SYII0YS/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1432055827&sr=8-7&keywords=imaginext+power+rangers
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Imaginext-Rangers-Ranger-Mastadon/dp/B00SYIHW88/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0TW9WKNEZ80H0H2QMSQQ
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Imaginext-Rangers-Ranger-Triceratops/dp/B00SYIHWGA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0TW9WKNEZ80H0H2QMSQQ
^These are just too darned kawaii not to share

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 05-20-2015 04:09 AM

.....if you say so neo.

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 05-20-2015 04:34 AM

What? Robot animals can be cute