Chubbychannel
Spam Thread - Printable Version

+- Chubbychannel (http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Home (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Couch (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spam Thread (/thread-2.html)

RE: Spam Thread - Rakko - 04-17-2014 12:50 AM

How about you take your fight off of a public forum. Regardless of who is at fault, its not appropriate here.

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 04-17-2014 11:01 AM

Whelp today was one of those days I regret not skipping school.

Stupid speech class had us get into groups and then figure out something we could do that no one else could. One asshole group did wall sitting for a minute.

I did it, but now my legs won't stop hurting and I can't even stand up without holding onto something *sigh*

Hopefully it goes away tomorrow, my back and foot are already fucked up from work, I don’t need this shit.

RE: Spam Thread - Rakko - 04-17-2014 02:15 PM

[Image: tumblr_n3xx5uklJB1qzzsolo1_500.jpg]

RE: Spam Thread - Peppero - 04-17-2014 05:31 PM

(04-17-2014 12:03 AM)Melificent Wrote:  Uh huh. See what you all don't see, is what I have to live with. He is not nearly as nice of a person as he lets everyone thinks he is. And he had no problems using his facebook account, where we have mutual friends and family members, to contact other people he was interested in pursuing. You all have no idea what the hell he is, or what the hell he has done for the last six years to me. Everyone seems to think he's some sort of fucking martyr. But yeah, call me out on it, because I'm always the one at fault. But don't worry about it. I'm fucking done. Let's see, who slept with his ex girlfriend before we got married, who hasn't had a full time job in four years, who wrecked my brand new car and damn near caused my insurance to get dropped, oh yeah, who's the one that the entire town came and told me was having an affair with the girl he worked with?

But yeah, have your little fiefdom, its not like everyone didn't already know that we were seeing other people in the first place. While you're on your high horse, get your shit out of my house and ride happily out of my life.

The only side I am taking here is one where we respect the lives of other forum members. This is a discussion you two need to have privately. It makes you both look bad when this shit is posted up here, and because it is your private life I think it should be private. I would hate to have someone airing out my dirty laundry here, or even to post stuff from other places around the internet here. Example: if I posted a pic on Facebook and member here is a friend of mine and decided to share the pic with the group. Even if there was nothing wrong with the picture, my FB is private and sharing my personal photos is not something the other person should do.
Example: I confide something in another member and the member decides to post it here publicly. Would that be appropriate?

What you are doing is not only making Wolf look bad, it is also making you look bad. I feel like I can never try to get to know you out of fear that you'll just tell everyone everything. You may feel you are defending yourself but the more you stab at him in a public forum the worse it makes you look. Besides, I am the type of person that judges people based on my experience with them. That means that until Wolf acts like a fucktard to me, I will still consider him a generally good guy with which to be friends, while I will ensure I don't ever tell you anything about me because not only can you not keep secrets, but it seems you love to rub salt in wounds.

If you're okay with making yourself look petty, fine, but maybe you can leave other people out of it.

RE: Spam Thread - Ulfric Blackheart - 04-18-2014 05:55 AM

I made french fries.

RE: Spam Thread - Rakko - 04-18-2014 06:51 AM

butts.

RE: Spam Thread - Blubberbutt - 04-18-2014 09:27 AM

(04-18-2014 06:51 AM)Rakko Wrote:  butts.

Yes?

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 04-18-2014 12:14 PM

Guys, I'm really kind of upset at the moment. There's something really wrong with my laptop. It's been blue screening quite often lately and I really don't know what the problem is

I've done disk clean up, registry error wipes, and even anti-virus, but the blue screens just keep coming. And it's only started happening recently.

Idk, for now I'm assuming that it's just overheating but I'm really not entirely sure if that's the main issue

RE: Spam Thread - neo_ozon - 04-18-2014 01:53 PM

Alright, so with the help of Odin, I found out that the failure of the most recent windows system update install might be to blame and I'm going to try and manually install it in the morning. If it doesn't work, guess I'm going to have to go with Linux Mint

RE: Spam Thread - Rakko - 04-18-2014 03:47 PM

-ΦωΦ-