Chubbychannel

Full Version: Finally gotta around to re-registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the absence, not that I was all that active before whatever happened to the forum, but I'm here now, anybody miss me?
Yo
Meow back ^-^
Welcome back
what's up with the thread posting delay dealio?
Howdy yet again Mr. Curtus
(06-15-2014 05:22 PM)curttehmurt Wrote: [ -> ]what's up with the thread posting delay dealio?
It's due to a measurement for bots. We were hit with a lot of them so Odin put it into place that all new accounts must have five approved posts before they can post without a problem. Now that you have five, you should be able to post without a problem. While the mods and admin still see the bot threads (to delete them), the members don't.
(06-20-2014 03:24 PM)Peppero Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2014 05:22 PM)curttehmurt Wrote: [ -> ]what's up with the thread posting delay dealio?
It's due to a measurement for bots. We were hit with a lot of them so Odin put it into place that all new accounts must have five approved posts before they can post without a problem. Now that you have five, you should be able to post without a problem. While the mods and admin still see the bot threads (to delete them), the members don't.

Ah ha
Hello, Curt.
Reference URL's