Chubbychannel

Full Version: Greetings once again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I hoped to chat a bit before going to sleep, typed in "Chubby Channel" and found this... Searched through Member's List several times, but my acount wasn't there. Not much of a loss, and I forgot the password anyway. So, I re-registered and I'm damn glad to see some familiar members already. Will be even happier when someone gives me a link to IRC (is it still up?).
IRC is working just fine, it never went down.

mibbit.com select seraphimlabs from the dropdown and enter #chubbychannel as the channel name. I should put the redirect link up.

As for why your posts didn't appear right away, its due to a new antispam system being tested. Your first few posts have to be checked by the staff before they appear on the forum.
Welcome back Mishka
Hiii
Welcome back Smile
Hey, good to see you back! ^-^
Direct link to the IRC: http://widget00.mibbit.com/?server=irc.s...bbychannel
Welcome back.
What have you been up to, Mishka?
(04-25-2014 04:20 PM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Mishka

Tnanks, Fresco. Good to see you again.

(04-25-2014 04:34 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Hiii

Haaallloooo

(04-27-2014 05:08 AM)Nexis Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Smile

Hello again Nexis.

(04-27-2014 03:24 PM)Peppero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, good to see you back! ^-^
Direct link to the IRC: http://widget00.mibbit.com/?server=irc.s...bbychannel

Oh, so glad to see you back and posting actively. Big thanks for the link, I wasn't able to reach IRC otherwise.

(04-29-2014 11:56 AM)Lizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back.

Hello, Lizzy, thanks for greeting.

(05-06-2014 02:59 PM)Peppero Wrote: [ -> ]What have you been up to, Mishka?

Well, I got a new job, seemingly decent in any aspect, but hated it ardently, now work part-time there, and attend tailoring courses on Saturdays. Still like to draw and pet my two cats.
What about you? When I last heard from you, you were in South Korea.
(05-11-2014 05:24 AM)Mishka Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I got a new job, seemingly decent in any aspect, but hated it ardently, now work part-time there, and attend tailoring courses on Saturdays. Still like to draw and pet my two cats.
What about you? When I last heard from you, you were in South Korea.

I'm happy to hear that you have a decent new job. One's work is always important. I'm still out here in Korea, I love it and have no plans of returning.
Reference URL's