Chubbychannel

Full Version: I take selfies - new pic, 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now you're just showing off. I like what I see though, a big woman showing what she's got.
Now you have the theme to Pretty in Pink by the Psychedelic Furs stuck in my head.

I think this is your greatest photograph yet. The undergarments look fantastic on you, very curvy and soft, and with the braid, so classy.
The clothed version of my previous pic!
[Image: 20150727_135540_by_canadian_trekkette-d94bgua.jpg]
Lookout she means business. That kind of outfit would get you in line for a lot of things.
I love that dress. This is it's third summer; which for a cheap Walmart dress is fantastic. And it's cute as all fuck, too.
[Image: 20150807_163130_by_canadian_trekkette-d94nfmw.jpg]

I currently have a very sore throat. Attention makes me feel better Smile
Those curves are a sight to see. Swimsuits always bring out the shape, but yours actually does a pretty fair job of disguising them.
I love that swimsuit. Modcloth's Bathing Beauty. The leopard print isn't available anymore, though. It was on for something like 75% off last summer and I jumped on it. Of course, once duties and currency conversion, I basically paid full price.

A different view Smile guest-starring one of my mom's sewing machines.
[Image: 20150807_161101_by_canadian_trekkette-d94nbkx.jpg]
[Image: 20150825_151206_by_canadian_trekkette-d974o3i.jpg]

Right before I got my hair cut back to my shoulders. Booty booty booty~
I don't normally go for the rear view, but that is an impressive figure from behind. And fluffy hair too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's